Clifton suspension bridge

Edit My Images
Yes
Well after a good morning of shooting round Bristol I decided that it's time I put up a photo for comments:

IMG_4008.jpg

I have others that I may submit on another day, but fire away! :)

i like this, but the little bit of railway track at the bottom is distracting me a little. can you crop it out?

call me a finnicky old get if you like (my g/f does) but I think cropping out the dirty old severn at the bottom creates more impact in the shot/

I like this shot alot Sammy, the composition leads you into the picture perfectly and the large DOF has ensured that the rest of the image doesn't disapoint. Nicely exposed and with great saturation it is a great all round photo :thumb:

much better!

The crop improves the photo - the bridge now dominates. Good strong image :)

Yeh very strong picture and nicely taken. Makes me feel as if i'm on the outside of the bridge (no I wont jump :) ).

I'm with everyone else on this. The crop works well.
I think I would also straighten the verticals on the far tower using the distort tool ( or similar ).
The tower seems to be leaning very slightly to the right.
( Or maybe I'm leaning slightly to the left. :beer: )

Cameron

Cheers chaps! I think I'm going to spend some time and get this right in PS. Defo correct idea to perform the crop as it also removes the little house to the right of the tower which distracts too. Thanks for the help.

Should even be worth a printout. :)

Back