Clikpic - Any good ?

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been considering setting up a Clikpic website and wondered what opinions people had of them ?

I tried the clikpic trial and thought it was ok but went for photium in the end and would recomend them it's a little bit dearer but support is excellent

I'd have to agree with billybob99, I did the same and found Photium much easier to use and the customer service and support is second to none, especially during the test period whilst trying to get to grips with the site. Emailed them on a Sunday afternoon with a fairly small problem expecting a reply on a Monday morning if I was lucky but had a reply within a couple of hours. Cant fault them.

I use Clikpic and find them pretty good, they've recently added additional customisation which while perhaps complicating setup slightly certainly gives much improved functionality - they get my recommendation

simon

Thanks for the feedback folks.

I'm having a play on Photium just now with the 30 day trial.

Just uploaded a batch of shots into a gallery and they seem very soft :thinking:

Did you use the sharpening? I always go for the low sharpening which seems to do the trick.

Photium have been a godsend to me, even late on a Saturday night when I've sent a support request I've had a reply within half an hour. Amazing support and well worth the extra money.

Back