Climbing Wall

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
First time I've been climbing in years, and the first time my daughter has ever been.
I only took a few shots, here are the best of them.

2922190739_5a2b69ba02.jpg

2923040990_5df7e0dc7f.jpg

2922190397_a37947a2bc.jpg

Different from what we normally see :D

I like them, they bring back painful memories (I'm a weakling). I bet you are aching.

Gary.

First image is my choice from these... although, would have been wonderful if you would not see the ground level at her feet..:thinking:
But I like the angle of the shot and just the way it looks, so if you would crop the image - it might lose some of the feel of 'openness' that at least like in it..

the other two... just think maybe could have been from different angles, but I understand that you might be limited in your choices of places to take pictures from.

Tighter to the wall you think ?

Yeps, that's what I was thinking. Maybe straight below the climbers (if it is allowed) or looking straight down...

Maybe give that a try next time around, and I've never photographed climbing myself - so hard to really know if these suggestions work..

Straight up usually results in a "bum shot".

Straight down, is a good idea.

On looking at the main wall ones again, it's the colours of the wall, which grab the eye.

Maybe I'll try some close-ups next time.

Here's one more that I liked except for her being unlit.

2923039058_94b07d6d17.jpg

I like the last you've posted here... maybe the fact you've got the white board behind her hear isn't doing much for the image. But other than that I don't think she is that poorly lit..

Hmm, yes - You've got a point in the 'bumshot'. It might really not work looking straight up.

the last shot gave me an idea ????

Could you maybe lighten the black silhoutte a little.. it is a bit too over powering at the moment. Good idea and IMO it works quite nicely for the image! Good Thinkin!!:clap:

Could you maybe lighten the black silhoutte a little..

I tried it a bit lighter, and it didn't seem to work as well.

My daughter said it looks like she's disappeared through the wall.

Back