Close-up of a plum apple

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
No
Close-up of a plum apple tree. Had some fairly heavy editing to make it look ok.

1433248612_b674092f42_o.jpg

Last edited:
I always thought "macro" would be much closer, but still, a good shot - makes me hungry.

Gary.

It's not macro, but it is an apple. Looks like the tree's got a fungal leaf rot

Gary - Thank you. Oh and correct, it's not macro at all, but it's close anyway.

Paul - Yes, I agree with your signature. :LOL:

I like the colour in the apples, the leaves aren't doing you any favors though

Thanks Toothie. The leaves are intentionally like that to bring out the apples, but then they were too dark to start with so I couldn't do much else with them to be honest.

sorry i ment the condition of the leaves ie all damaged and crunchy as opposed to how they were caught by the photo.

sorry i ment the condition of the leaves ie all damaged and crunchy as opposed to how they were caught by the photo.

Oh ok, no probs. I wasn't offended anyway. :) But thanks for explaining. :) I remember working a lot on that photo and did struggle to get it looking anything decent due to the darkness of the original.

was just thinking the apples would be complemented by nice lush green leaves making every thing look nice and tasty

was just thinking the apples would be complemented by nice lush green leaves making every thing look nice and tasty

Yes I agree. :) I'm tempted to do a re-take right now and use better lighting, as that tree is in my front driveway. Unfortunately though it lost all it's apples a few week ago. Oh well, another time.

Those apple look shiny, did you give them a polish before you took the shot :LOL:

Back