Club Championship

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Was my one of my golf clubs championships on Saturday. I was lucky enough to be allowed to take photographs which I really enjoyed, shame about the weather though.

Resize1.jpg

Resize2.jpg

Resize3.jpg

Resize4.jpg

Resize5.jpg

Resize6.jpg

Resize7.jpg

Resize8.jpg

Resize9.jpg

C&C welcome as always :)

Ally,

The best pix I have seen from you period. Lovely work. I can see you becoming a golf pro snapper. Keep doing what you are doing. The shilloutte image is awesome.

One thing, drop your sharpening a touch or sharpen after the forum resize as a couple look a tad, but only a tad oversharpened.

Pete.

yep, the fact that you've got the ball in the action shots makes all the difference too, nice set. Love #6 showing the whole story (y)

Ally,

The best pix I have seen from you period. Lovely work. I can see you becoming a golf pro snapper. Keep doing what you are doing. The shilloutte image is awesome.

One thing, drop your sharpening a touch or sharpen after the forum resize as a couple look a tad, but only a tad oversharpened.

Pete.

Thanks pete, your comments and knowlege are always welcome mate (y)

Yesterday 10:32
dod Re: Club Championship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yep, the fact that you've got the ball in the action shots makes all the difference too, nice set. Love #6 showing the whole story

Thanks Dod :)

Ditto what Pete said. The pick of the bunch for me is #8 - just look at the concentration! I think you captured the day perfectly.

Is it North Forland????

Back