Coal Tit in evening sunlight 2....................

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C0045-Edit.jpg

C & C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

Only thing I am not sure about is the square framing, too much space above the bird Tom?, landscape with a little more room to the left for him to gaze into may look better, other than that a little beauty (y)

Very nice!

Thank you very much Elvis.

Only thing I am not sure about is the square framing, too much space above the bird Tom?, landscape with a little more room to the left for him to gaze into may look better, other than that a little beauty (y)

Cheers Martyn, wanted to try a variation on crop here as to me landscape didn't look that good.

Tom

Yup, a corker(y)

Like that one mate i tend to agree with Martin over the crop
Regards
Richard

Nice one. How have the Coalie numbers held up with you after the winter we had?

I'll continue the conspiracy theory. I peeked at this yesterday and something was wrong but I couldn't quite put my finger on it....looks brilliant now and the blue/mauve bokeh is a nice, and welcome, diversion from green.

Bob

Spot on mate stunning

Regards

Richard

Thank you Richard.

Nice one. How have the Coalie numbers held up with you after the winter we had?

Cheers Charlie. Would say there is more this Spring than before and also have a nesting pair so things look promising.

I'll continue the conspiracy theory. I peeked at this yesterday and something was wrong but I couldn't quite put my finger on it....looks brilliant now and the blue/mauve bokeh is a nice, and welcome, diversion from green.

Bob

Cheers Bob - now I know that you've been lurking in the bg its no longer a theory but a definite fact :LOL:

Tom

Lovely capture Tom, kept the shadows on the bird which is nice (y)

Back