Coal tits

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
A couple of Coal Tits posing nicely for me!

The little blighters are so quick and small they are a real challenge to catch, especially on the large bird table where I found them in the Forest of Dean, you can never be sure where they are going to land and the slightest movement scares them off.

5416823500_e0b8af2e16_o.jpg

5416823688_507d89c47b_o.jpg

Cheers

Number 2 is a very good shot Richard especially without the food on the tray in the picture. Perhaps a little more room for the bird to look into would be nice, but the exposure, colour and detail are spot on. As you say, they are quick little birds and very skittish, still one I love to see and photograph though. Well done (y)

Two nice captures Richard, exposure is good with plenty of detail in the birds. All that is needed is perhaps levels adjustment to brighten the shots a little.

Regards: Gordon

I retract the statement about levels above Richard. I was viewing on an ipad last night, but looking at them on the pc this morning they look fine. Keep the shots coming.

Regards: Gordon

Two good captures Richard, would have been nice if the head in #2 was around towards the camera slightly more. And if I were to be honest I think they would be better off set against something other than a tray of food, just my thought though ;)

Back