Coastal Black and Whites.

Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a couple more costal black and whites that I have produced using Silver Efex Pro. Since starting these black and white conversions using this plugin I have become slightly addicted....

It seems it might be spreading as I have just been asked by a friend of the family who has seen some of the prints I have produce of the coastal stuff, if I have more and he is interested in a set of coastal images.

I am in the process of grouping a selection and making a slideshow for him.

Anyway here are the latest...

103593462.jpg

103593463.jpg

Comments always welcome..

Nigel

They're very well taken and processed images. I particularly like number 2 for the dof and vanishing point on a third. (y)

Have you got anymore info on the plugin?

Both lovely images Nigel. Really liking the boat in the 1st pic, very photogenic and well composed. The 2nd is also very nice with great feed lines.

I installed the Silver Efex Pro into my software but have not used it yet.

Yep both good shots Nigel, #2 is my preference and conversions are excellent (y)

I will go for number two which in my opinion is spot on for composition and DOF.
I looks so good in B&W I would not even think of asking for a colour version.(y)

Edit, that is not to say I do not like no. 1 Nigel :)

Last edited:
They're very well taken and processed images. I particularly like number 2 for the dof and vanishing point on a third. (y)

Have you got anymore info on the plugin?

Maddog

Thanks for the comments mark, glad you like...

What additional information would you like Mark, if you PM I will give you all the information you need and it will save the thread from becoming bloated.

Cheers

Nigel

Both lovely images Nigel. Really liking the boat in the 1st pic, very photogenic and well composed. The 2nd is also very nice with great feed lines.

I installed the Silver Efex Pro into my software but have not used it yet.

Thanks for the comments Devitt, have a play with the plugin you will really like it.

Regards

Nigel

I will go for number two which in my opinion is spot on for composition and DOF.
I looks so good in B&W I would not even think of asking for a colour version.(y)

Edit, that is not to say I do not like no. 1 Nigel :)

Gallaxy

Thanks for the comments the colour image was not that striking but it came alive when converted.

Cheers

Nigel

I'm a sucker for a good B&W shot. #2 works best for me - those clouds make the shot imo. Nice lead in lines too :)

I agree with the above I would be very proud if they were mine. What a good area the Kent coast is for photography (hope is Kent after saylng that)

Maddog

Thanks for the comments mark, glad you like...

What additional information would you like Mark, if you PM I will give you all the information you need and it will save the thread from becoming bloated.

Cheers

Nigel

I was being somewhat lazy:), googled when I got home and found the website. I'll download the trial and have a play with it. (y)

Back