Cobra

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_0096-02a2bs.jpg

C&C welcome. :)

The car is nice but I prefer to crop the house and focus on the motor if that makes sense. Nice framing however. :)

I'd agree, the house does give it context but the picture seems stronger without it for some reason.

Pretty much agree with the rest, if it had a gravel drive leading directly to the house it might work better, but with the hedge in the way it kind of breaks the link - also the building points out that the pic is slanted slightly to the left.

The pic of the car however is excellent and I think it would work very well with just the hedge behind it. Love the nice soft reflections of light in the paintwork with no real catch lights apparent, and the perspective really shows off those muscle car lines that the Cobra is renown for. :)

(y)

Mmmmm......an AC Cobra. I love these.
The guy down the road has one...but then again he also has 2 Range Rovers, a Porsche, a Mercedes convertible....need I go on!! :razz:

My ex business partner has one of those. His hardly ever looks like that though as it seems to spend most of its time with the engine out being modified for yet more power. Think he said it will be 650bhp with the latest mods (or was that the previous mod :thinking: ).

Back