Cokin P Filters

Name
Matt Thomas
Edit My Images
No
I have been thinking getting some filters. I know why just something I want :p

Question is - Would the P series be okay on my 18-70mm?! Also would I be able to use it on my other lenses if I buy the adaptor ring (50mm (52 thread), 60mm (62 thread, 80-200mm (72 thread))

Thanks guys

:)

Question is - Would the P series be okay on my 18-70mm?! Also would I be able to use it on my other lenses if I buy the adaptor ring (50mm (52 thread), 60mm (62 thread, 80-200mm (72 thread))

Thanks guys

:)

yes ,no problem at all i use them on my 18-70 and on the 70-200 with no vignetting .
what sort of filters are you looking for ?

Seem cheap as well. Is there a reason for that?!

i guess they are cheap in comparison to lee filters etc ,but you can get cheaper than cokin.

i have 5 cokin ND filters ,3 that i've had for years & 2 bought in the last year the 2 newest ones produce a slight colour cast the older 1s dont , so maybe they arent as good as they used to be , there is a lot of people who complain about cokin ND filters causing a magenta cast.

i guess they are cheap in comparison to lee filters etc ,but you can get cheaper than cokin.

i have 5 cokin P filters ,3 that i've had for years & 2 bought in the last year the 2 newest ones produce a slight colour cast the older 1s dont , so maybe they arent as good as they used to be , there is a lot of people who complain about cokin ND filters causing a magenta cast.

O right. Yea I think I heard a bit about that as well. But if you would just have to change the WB a bit then. Does the magenta cast happen with the grad ND filters or just on the full ND filters?

Back