Cold hare

ha that's lovely ...alot of white,where was he roughly buddy.in the country no more detail needed. I wonder whether you could have framed a smidge to the right and up a wee bit.

I love the snow lines drawing me to the hare and that look it's wicked :D!!

stu

ha that's lovely ...alot of white,where was he roughly buddy.in the country no more detail needed. I wonder whether you could have framed a smidge to the right and up a wee bit.

I love the snow lines drawing me to the hare and that look it's wicked :D!!

stu

Northamptonshire I was yet again on the hunt,on private land for some short eared owls that 4 had been seen on. It was more of a Reece as the weather was so bad. Then this wandered out in front of me. Had to get the landrover door open and ready to get a shot in driving rain.

I did crop a bit in post but decided with the iso up so high it didn't look as nice. It was a miserable day.
But i have some nice land to take shots on now

Point taken Mark I myself dislike cropping at higher iso's,well I try not to crop much anyway,but that's another story:D

thanks for the reply and all da luck with the owls, wonderful you have a little patch......that's where the magic happens for me a spot where only we make images and no fence between me and subject

all the luck Mark

Back