Colin Mcrae's R4 Car

Sorry Ross, canna help :(

Did anyone on here take any pictures of his new car at Goodwood festival of speed?

If so could you post them up as would like to have a look at it since he isnt going to use it up here in scotland for a while yet:(

its vile, looks a cross between a transformer and a ford KA.... no doubt it will be quick but for what use? the british rally championship wont support it, the only chance it has of being in a class is against that peugeot-cosworth contraption but apartently the rally powers that be would like to ban specials

its vile, looks a cross between a transformer and a ford KA.... no doubt it will be quick but for what use? the british rally championship wont support it, the only chance it has of being in a class is against that peugeot-cosworth contraption but apartently the rally powers that be would like to ban specials

I know it doesn't look that nice but it is starting to grow on me:LOL:.

Unfortunatly the MSA are wanting to ban specials which i disagree with but thats a different topic.

one of colins stupider projects, one of his better ones is the kall autolodge, this facility has to be seen to be believed, winter testing facility in sweden, heated workshop, lovely hotel, views, the workshop has a door in the back, you walk through and there is a lounge with a roaring fire and a sauna!

we tested there for 4 days at the end of last year, theres an impreza rallycar in the stairwell!

All I got.....fwiw

r4webcopy.jpg

r4-1webcopy.jpg

r4-2.jpg

im thinking "driven through halfords window and everything stuck to it"

Clarckson quote FTW! But that was about the Evo 6 and I liked the look of that car..but that hideous car by Mcrash :puke: I'm sure he must have actually just crashed it into halfords and that was it

being colin, id presume, hed crashed it on the way to the drawing board, fallen out with the engineering and design teams and then tried to crash it again,

that said if its a car designed by mcrae, you'd hope he'd designed it round his hissyfits

looks like a Ford Ka crashed into an Audi TT DTM car.

apparently he only designed the chassis, the body is by two other guys

apparently he only designed the chassis, the body is by two other guys

true maybe one guy designed the dtm TT the other the KA and combined there designs??

Back