Collage / Template for Website Home Page

Name
Mac
Edit My Images
No
Hi - Im not sure exactly what it is called but il explain what it is i would like to achieve.

I would like my home page, on my website to be a collage of say 6 or 8 images rather than 1 image or a slideshow. Is there a ready made template of some sort in either CS4 or LR2 that i could use? The template size I have to work with is 1500 x 865. Or perhaps you may have some other suggestions.

Many thanks
Jen

There are loads of website templates available onlone, it's just a case of searching for them.

If you want something more specific to Lightroom look at TTG Lightroom galleries or Lightroom galleries, they both offer that sort of thing.

There are loads of website templates available onlone, it's just a case of searching for them.

If you want something more specific to Lightroom look at TTG Lightroom galleries or Lightroom galleries, they both offer that sort of thing.

Thanks - i have the website template which is great. I think i have found a free template to take my 6 images from another forum. thanks il have a look at lightroom galleries aswell.(y)

Back