College fantasy island...

Name
Slater
Edit My Images
Yes
The Art, media & photography group took a trip to fantasy island last week for a workshop skills development day with some local school art/music & drama students to show what the Boston college art department is about!

Had lots of things going on, graffiti workshops & demos, photography workshops, drama & music classes etc...being in the photography group our class was told to simply walk around & photograph the workshops with a few sneaky extras with a walk around outside during lunch! Overall i feel the shots aren't too bad for what they are but could be better, so thats why i'm posting these 4. These ones are a little more creative & different to what we normally see, i only tried this "effect" as an experiment & overall im rather pleased with how thet came out!!

2 originals & 2 two edits

Fantasy island 540 by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

1 (edited)

Fantasy island 540a by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

Fantasy island 550a by S.O Automotive Photography, on Flickr

Enjoy!

All C&C welcome :)

Slater

Nice ideas and I think that you've done good job on capturing it (y) the subjects are well composed and captured (y)

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi matt, yeah thankyou was just an experiment really, noticed the effect whilst cleaning the glass on my fisheye & looked through it to see this! Cheers (y)

Will definately be trying more of these :D

and as the profile says "getting comfy" im settling in, getting a lot of help on where to improve & am pleased with my improvements & expanding from just cars!!

Slater (y)

Nice... prefer #1 edited to #1.

Did you get any with the artists and the picture being made (ie close up on hand, paintbrush/spray and picture forming on paper..) ?

Thanks! Just a test really (y)

Yes i did i'm just sorting through them... Will get them up ASAP for people to see :)

Slater

Back