Coloured Mountain Peaks - Reshoot added

jgs001

Brian Cox
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Having a play with the Raynox yesterday... Went for a shot from Orbit type view :D

IMG_9256.jpg

Last edited:
Ok you got me.:LOL:
Nice image through (y)

Not sure about this one John, can't seem to put my finger on why, you could try and tighten them up a bit. Sorry :(
The shot has been taken technically well though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks 26days... It's coloured pencils stood on end...

Cheers Alby.. I know what you mean... I guess it's the deep wells of black... Don't be sorry, it's good to have these things pointed out..

And there's me thinking they are sticks of wood with a coloured centre shapened to a point :LOL:

Thanks 26days... It's coloured pencils stood on end...

Cheers Alby.. I know what you mean... I guess it's the deep wells of black... Don't be sorry, it's good to have these things pointed out..

I think you are right but I do like it. Squish them together a bit more and take it again (y)

And there's me thinking they are sticks of wood with a coloured centre shapened to a point :LOL:

Oops :D... I wish I could read things properly some times :D...

Thanks DS... Will do...

Nice enough, although think it may work better if shot from slight angle.

Thanks RS... I'll add that into the reshoot list (y)

Thanks Tracemae (y)

To be honest, the good thing about that shot is that it's shot on a black background so what I'd do is obviously fill the frame as I think that's needed but then rearrange and even up the gaps in Photoshop (or even create new pencils to fill the existing shot) by cutting out pencils and moving them around which is incredibly easy even for a photoshop novice.

Thanks for the comment Ed... but, to be honest.. it'll take me less time to setup and shoot it again..

I got some time to reshoot, hows this ?

IMG_9353.jpg

Works for me :clap:
I prefer the second image - I am not going analysize it, Just want to say that it really appeals to me.

Maybe a little more on the left bottom for the first pic.
And also more on the bottom for the second?

the second version works really well. I still like the first one, but I'd tape the pencils up to get them nice and tight.

A definate improvement (y)

I'm being picky now but I'd get rid of the blue (purple?) oof pencil tip bottom right, I'm finding it a bit distracting.

Thanks all... DS I see what you mean..

2nd for me John - I take DS's point but its a tricky crop as something else ( the brown one) will take its place :)

Nice colours and details and good concept (like the title :))

Thanks very much John... I was thinking reshooting again... see if I can address that.. not easy when teh viewfinder doesn't show you everything the camera see though...

Back