Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
just playing about with my nifty fifty :D
DSC_3379s-1.jpg

:wave:

EDIT

ok, taken your comments on board and had another go,

its not easy though cause he keeps wanting to come up to me when the camera is in my hand, i dont think he likes the flash and the red focus light on the flash ( bless him)

but any way

DSC_33802.jpg

har har.

Its an almost shot. I take it that you have done a selective desat on it 'cos the treat looks artificialy placed?
It (the treat) is also a tad to sharp IMHO there isnt quite enough DOF to make the shot work.

har har.

Its an almost shot. I take it that you have done a selective desat on it 'cos the treat looks artificialy placed?
It (the treat) is also a tad to sharp IMHO there isnt quite enough DOF to make the shot work.

I'd go along with that...perhaps if the tip of the nose to the treat was in focus?

agree with oldgit here.

if the DOF was slightly larger and included the eyes, then it might have worked better :shrug:

Really nice idea. I think that if so much attention is going to be given to the treat, our bond with the dog would be much greater if it was something that looked good to us too.

You need to get the dogs eyes on the treat! lol

:LOL:

seriously...the second shot is better...perhaps reduce the saturation on the treat though as it still looks a little too "added afterwards" with that much colour?

:clap: lol

That kind of shot would be near dam impossible with either of my ravenous Cavalier King Charles dogs. Love the cross-eyed one:)

Back