COME ON UTD!!!

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Sorry for blatant out of focus but ...

COME ON LADS!!! Absolutely chuffed to bits!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

im a liverpool fan, but im just so glad chelskea didnt win :D was worth it to see the crying team and fans :D

Never mid Lee, you have to give that trophy back early next year. We didn't have to last time in Istanbul. :D

and think of it as a practice win for when you get to play a real team, aka liverpool :p

I see the colours are here :D

Loved the chelsea flag shown on tele earlier:

NO SCOUSA HERE!!

Was an awesome game, well played by both sides, with an amazing end. Chelsea should have taken the win, just a shame Terry decided to sit down during that penalty...

terryuo1.jpg

I laughed, hard, at that when it got posted on another site i'm part of :LOL: :LOL:

Edwin Van Der Sar is a LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game was amazing. I was bricking it for the penaltys. Oh and Little Man, people are very wuick arent they!!!

I see the colours are here :D

Loved the chelsea flag shown on tele earlier:

NO SCOUSA HERE!!

Lee, nice to see you were actually watching the match. The flag said 'Scouse Free Zone'.

We will have a couple ready for next season - London, European Cup Free Zone & Liverpool 5, London 0.

Cheers,

Adam.

I was emotional - words were just a blur :)

Very disappointed at Drogba - was suicide what he did last night.

I laughed so much when Ronaldo missed the penlty, glad he missed it. The way he walked up was so cockey aswell ROFL

Chelsea was for sure the best of the teams. But hey, that is footy for you

STAY STRONG YOU BLUES

You should never laugh when someone misses a penalty. You would be gutted if that were you. The pressure must be incredible.

However, I was relieved when Terry hit the woodwork.

Chelsea were a much better team in the second half. Without a doubt.

Rooney, Ferdinand and Carrick never got into it. Ferdinand did more for Chelsea than he did for us!!

Delighted that Giggs stood up and put 1 in. Good lad :)

Anyway, time for work.

I know i shouldn't but why not? he laughed at us when (he?) knocked us out of the world cup (remember?) :LOL:

"They even say it is their song 0 - 0"

That is all i have to say

:LOL: (yeah right, i'll be back. With an even better reply) :LOL:

Last edited:
Back