Common Spider

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
On went the macro lens today, for the first time in ages, some seriously large spiders kicking around at the moment !!

2812288036_0c89322293_o.jpg

Cheers,
Neil

i think the focus point might have been better somewhere else. Was it possible to shoot from a slightly higher vantage point? I think a bit more body might have helped.

I kinda like this Neil - theres almost an abstract , arty and casual feel to it - away from the normal detailed and explicit macro shot! I like the processing as well

If anything I might have been inclined to crop some of the emptier space to the right placing spidey more on a third.

Still an attractive shot for me :)

I looked at this a few times, I quite like it, but there's something that doesn't feel quite right. I've been trying to work out what, but I'm afraid I can't, I think John might have hit the nail on the head though as an arty shot.

I like this too although I don't normally like mono insects you conversion works great ;)

Good shout on the arty thing. Spider is far too central but wanted to place it's in it's natural environment. It could do with a crop from the right hand side. As for the focus - not sure I am with that one, it's a different take on a subject seen many times, so whilst seeing more of the body may have been more aethsetic I quite like the subtle focus on the leaves - well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Cheers for the comments

Back