Compact Flash Express Card Adapter

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Whoa this baby is like a rocket!!! :D:D:D Just picked it up today from RM sorting office and the transfer speed from the card to laptop blows away not only the cable but also using the CF slot in my printer!

It's using PCI-Express so I guess that explaines it. Well worth the money! (y)

I need one of those... what make is it??

http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=151648

When I ordered they had to get it from their "Central Warehouse" in China and then ship it to me so it took 7 days grrrr. They shipped 5 of them over to their UK Depot so the next five people will get there's next day probably.

Make sure it's an express slot you have and not the older PCMCIA adapter.

no its defo express.. brand new laptop.

has a 5-in-1 card reader... does everything than the CF cards from my camera!! :D

Yeah, my Dell is the same - everything but CF! hehe Rushed out and bought a PCMCIA one just over a week ago and didn't realise it wouldn't fit :bonk: but used it for an older laptop which I'll take out with me on shoots.

To be honest I wasn't really fussed about the speed, it is more to keep things tidy and have as little cables as possible.

I spent £20 in the Focus show and brought the Delkin ExpressCard54 similar to what you brought tdodd. Only thing is yours is much more cheaper :( Very happy with it and its a nicer design to the one gman brought expresscard34.

Back