conference south

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

Can any one point me in the right direction on infomation for A conference south licence ?

How to get one ?
Are they easy to get?

Do you need to contact a club once you have one, or are you then entitled to attend these games?

Any help would be fantastic :)

Conference website is the best place to start http://www.footballconference.co.uk/

All clubs are issued a licence.. if your working or photogrpahing for one club you can get them to issue you a licence number... they copy that to league who then copy it to all clubs..

If independant then contact the league stating why you want a licence and fingers crossed... you need 2m public liability cover to get a conf licence as well.

Once got.. you ahve to FAX any club your going to visit to ask for permission.. they dont usualy reply or refuse.. then you turn up and they should ahve your name on the gate per the fax.... they wont accept applications to photo game without a licence number..

Thanks im goign to call them in a sec!

Is it as simple as i want to take pictures to sumit to local press ?

I take it these pictures can not be published on my own site ?

sorry im very new to all this

Yes its that simple and yes you can publish them on your own website.. I recently got that confirmed by the conference league in the last month or so for users on this forum :)

Thanks im goign to call them in a sec!

Is it as simple as i want to take pictures to sumit to local press ?

I take it these pictures can not be published on my own site ?

sorry im very new to all this

Who are you after taking pix of in Conf South?

We've had a couple of queries from newbies recently...remind me, are you in Bristol? Or was that someone else?

yes James, im in Bristol.

I have been trying to contact clubs localy but with not much luck no one has got back to me so i take it they have club togs or dont really care. So this route looks very simple to get permission.

looking at Bath City , Newport C , WSM

Last edited:
yes James, im in Bristol.

I have been trying to contact clubs localy but with not much luck no one has got back to me so i take it they have club togs or dont really care. So this route looks very simple to get permission.

looking at Bath City , Newport C , WSM

WSM will reply to emails, Bath City need a phone-call, Newport County reply to emails as well.

All three are very good places to work at as well.

Portishead and Clevedon Town are tricky to contact, but a phone-call would usually suffice!

Thanks James thats really helpful.

Been trying to contact portishead town , meeting somone on the 27th for a chat.

How quickly do they turn these aplications around? Also who is worth a call for insurance?

Any other tips please send them on, really looking foward to get out and taking some pics now.

Sorry it's one of my foibles. :bonk:

then its gonna kill ya reading my posts.. i cant begin to tell you how many times i have been told which word to use or which way round i and e go... still cant do it :)

yet i know around a dozen programming languages including perl.. all that need exact syntax to even work.. i can glance through pages and pages of code and spot whats wrong.. but still cant get my own language right..

do i care? :)

Seems not.

I just get in to the habit of correcting my kids as the school teachers don't seem to care - but that's another story.

Conference website is the best place to start http://www.footballconference.co.uk/

All clubs are issued a licence.. if your working or photogrpahing for one club you can get them to issue you a licence number... they copy that to league who then copy it to all clubs..

If independant then contact the league stating why you want a licence and fingers crossed... you need 2m public liability cover to get a conf licence as well.

Would an independent licence cover you for Blue Sq premier Conference league as well as the southern and northern divisions??

Would an independent licence cover you for Blue Sq premier Conference league as well as the southern and northern divisions??

Sorry dont follow "independent licence" unless you mean your own conference licence? then yes all conference leagues :)

Back