Confession time - what is the wierdest thing you have ever done?

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
The film Something About Mary is on in the background and a scene in there prompted Jan to ask "Do you remember.....?"

I'll set the scene for you. About fifteen years ago I was at a close friends house to watch the Scotland v England rugby and we had been on the turps all day. Jan and my friends wife joined us later in the afternoon and myself and Bruce carried on drinking into the evening. At just after 9pm his wrinkly, smelly, farting Bulldog (called Clyde) keeled over having apparently just suffered a massive heart attack. As you can imagine panic ensued and we all piled into the car having phoned the vet who told us to bring him straight there. I was in the front holding Clyde and for some reason that escapes me we decided to try and resucitate Clyde. Yep, you've guessed it, I got stuck with the job of giving him mouth to mouth. :puke: :puke: :puke: :eek:

It didn't work as Clyde had well and truly shuffled of the mortal coil.

Your turn! (and try and keep it clean :D :nono:)

When I was 18, living at home, the single 'middle aged' woman who lived opposite my parents used to flirt with me all the time. Proper coming on to me at my 18th birthday -crazy. Anyway, she was moving and offered me a leather revolving chair for my PC as she could not be bothered to move it. I accepted and went to collect in one Monday afternoon as I did not work monday back then.

When I went to her house, I thought, right, this is it - when we were collecting the chair, I asked her if I could **** in the chair. Seriously. She looked at me and said, 'that was a bit silly wasn't it....!'

I could not believe it needless to say, it did not happen that day. Wanted the ground to swallow me up. I was 18. I just collected the chair and left with my tail between my legs.....

18 years on, I always remember that moment with sheer horror and a giggle. You only live once, maybe twice!

hmmm lets see

well it could be when i went out in a straight jacket

or when i shaved my mates head then poured on bleach

or the numerous things ive walked into.....

or playing naked centurion

or tried to steal the book worm...

or having drawing pins stuck in my shoes and walking on a shiny floor

or when trying to chat up a girl instead saying ******* chickens

lol i could go on

oh and dressing up as a woman only once! never confused!

Hmmm
So much choice!:LOL:

Probably 3 of us standing in my mates bath (fully clothed) smacking each other round the head with saucepans ala Vic and Bob after a day drinking far too much lemonade :bonk::bang:

Played swingball in the dark with saucepans, drunk, was very funny, could not see the ball, every now ana again there was either a 'boing' sound or an 'ow' depending on who or what was hit! :D

nahhh i did something worse in a guys rice but we cant say it in here :p

Played swingball in the dark with saucepans, drunk, was very funny, could not see the ball, every now ana again there was either a 'boing' sound or an 'ow' depending on who or what was hit! :D

:LOL: :LOL: I'm trying to picture it!

lolol..sounds like fun

silliest or wierdest thing I ever did..17 years old and went camping to Trefriw in wales with 2 mates and we spent all our money on benson and hedges and newcastle brown so we ran out of food and left without paying the farmer..we left the tent up and all the pots and stuff inside and got my mates brother to come and pick us up...3 days later my mate had the police knocking on his mums door...the farmer thought we had all died on a mountain or something...foolish I know, but funny at the time.

Chatting up an ex's brother (couple of weeks after me and ex split). Weird thing was, I didn't know it was his brother - honest :LOL::LOL:

Back