Congrats! to the new Mods!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello there!

I just wanna congratulate the new moderators: CT and MATT. And the admins for choosing this two helpfull users. This sounds like the forum is growing up in a good direction.

Best wishes, and lets make this the best forum.

Absolutely !!!!

The forum and the team goes from strength to strength, please welcome the new moderators and help them to help you.

Congratulations, :p

I don’t think you could go far wrong with a bloke like Ct. I know he has helped me immensely over such a short period of time directly and indirectly. He has a friendly attitude coupled together with an immense knowledge of photography which = a great acquisition for the forum and may it long continue.
Congratulations CT. and well done Steve and the photography forum for a great capture.
I’ll expect the cheque in the post CT.
Sorry i just got so Excited about hearing Ct. has become a Mod that I completely forgot Matt. Sorry Matt congratulations, Two cheques, things are looking up. Does this mean there will be a wedding or something?

Congrats guys, where I come from you get arrested for having outstanding members though ;)

Well done guys. Both your contributions to the board have been extremely useful to those newer to photography as a serious hobby, like myself, and I know that you'll both do great jobs as mods... 8)

congrats to both of you ,

good to have someone with a steady hand on the tiller

enjoy your new roles

MyPix

well done to the both of you, hopefully now there will be a little more time to develope the site further...onwards and upwards!

Thanks Peeps.

Hopefully we can help the site grow, and continue to offer lots of support to all.

Welcome aboard guys.........now which one of you is going to put the kettle on?

Don't they have an appointment with the rubber chicken first?

Well done guys, well deserved :)

I'll also add my warmest congratulations to the new mods.
I open my arms to you both and invite you to snuggle into my warm, manly bosom.
Or failing that, I'll just give you both a hearty, strong, masculine hand shake and welcome you to the team.

Only one thing - Matt can you convert your avatar to mono? - it makes my eyes bleed! Especially at 'oh-my-god-it's-early' hours :LOL:

Back