Congratulations to AshMashMash

Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
I think Ash is a little shy of posting about his achievements so I'm doing it for him.
Anyone watching the macro forum will have seen Ash develop rapidy with his droplet and collision work these last couple of months and his latest images are the bees knees.
So much so that one of Ash's collision images made Flickrs front page, so a huge well done Ash.
I cant post the image in this post but it can be seen in this months competition, High speed theme. It would break the rules to post it here, so here is a link to that thread, or alternatively you could check out Ash's Flickr account in his signature.

Enjoy Ash

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=2223933&postcount=21

I've been following his development as well.

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done mate!

Congratulations Ash ... I can only aspire to ......

Well Done and brilliant capture!

Dawn :)

An acheivement indeed .. Congrats Ash :clap:

Hehe!! Thanks Angi :love: Thank you for the kind words <3

Yeh I am so pleased :D
You deserve it, you must have taken thousands to get to the point you are at, and you managed it in such a short space of time too. Keep it up.;)

You deserve it, you must have taken thousands to get to the point you are at, and you managed it in such a short space of time too. Keep it up.;)

My shutter count's at nearly 14k :| Thanks! I will I am sure... can't seem to stop :LOL:

Hey Dude!!! Good for you, they are great - I was going to try again, but.... ....well maybe one day ;)

Thanks Dade!

Being a fan and a newbie droplet admirer!! My inspiration to continue to achieve a great shot of droplets has come from ashmash, so I'd like to add my congrats too!!

One day I might actually get a good shot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes from humble startings to a stunning splogger and a friendly forum Buddy too. Well done Ash. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
(y)
Been VERY impressed tbh.
After first seeing Ash's efforts i dashed out and bought the required tubing/valves etc..
Got it all set up (In the front room-Oooh the wife was sooo pleased!)...Could i produce a single keeper? ..Not on your nelly!
Great achievement AshMash-Some of my fav images ever have come from your progress with the droplets.

Awwww, thanks guys! :love: Thank you all for the kind words :D

I am pleased that I have inspired other people to have a go! It was you lot on here that inspired me to have a go after seeing some awesome ones from Steve and the like :)

Incidentally, I added a set up picture and explanation to Flickr as so many people were asking :)

Nice one mate and well deserved too. I'm just off to look at your setup post :)

You know Im a big fan of yours so I had to comment on your tribute page!! Stunning shots and a mighty inspiration!

Ash, those shots that you are achieving are amazing! Its great to see what can be done with a bit of ingenuity! I like the fact that it is all done without any fancy electronic triggers or kit like that, just good old patience and perseverence! (y)

However for your poor shutters sake I think the electronics may help save it some work!

These have inspired me to butcher some aquarium piping and have a go at getting the elusive collision shot!

Keep up the good work! :D

You know Im a big fan of yours so I had to comment on your tribute page!! Stunning shots and a mighty inspiration!

Aww, thanks Dave! Have you had some more goes yet? :D

Ash, those shots that you are achieving are amazing! Its great to see what can be done with a bit of ingenuity! I like the fact that it is all done without any fancy electronic triggers or kit like that, just good old patience and perseverence! (y)

However for your poor shutters sake I think the electronics may help save it some work!

These have inspired me to butcher some aquarium piping and have a go at getting the elusive collision shot!

Keep up the good work! :D

Aww, thanks there! So much :) I have ordered a HiViz photogate timer which is on its way! I heard my camera do a sigh of relief when I did that, I swear :nuts:

Do have a go!:)

Back