Coningsby 21st.

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
My weekly fix. :D had a cracking day of banter with Ryan. Sat chilling in the sun.
Nice RAF Wittering visitor with colourful tail fin.

DSC_9109b.jpg

DSC_9082b.jpg

DSC_9124b.jpg

DSC_9133b.jpg

DSC_9154b.jpg

DSC_9105b.jpg

Kev.

Great shots, love the paint on that Harrier. Looks like you had a good day. Were you outside the base?

Really good set Kev but it has to be the last for me...... BBMF in the background Veterans meet the new kids on the block

Sweet Kev. I like the first shot as well, also the Tornado on finals.
Top Notch.
When you coming over?

16th, 17th, 18th June mate. You only want to know so that you can get the borders closed! :D

Kev.

All really excellent,but really like 6,great composition,love the mix of old and new in it.
Like 5 as the church adds extra dimension.
Pons

Last edited:
Lovely set. It was only when I scrolled down to number 3 that I realised they weren't all in the hover LOL!!!!

Lovely set. It was only when I scrolled down to number 3 that I realised they weren't all in the hover LOL!!!!

Thank you. I too prefer the ones with some sort of backdrop. Not always an option though. Depends which end they are flying from. :)

Kev.

Last edited:
Hi
May I ask what lens these shots have been taken with - only recently started out with a D90. I'm looking at getting into aircraft photography, my main hobby is R/C aircraft flying but want to make sure I get my second lens right!
Thanks

Hi
May I ask what lens these shots have been taken with - only recently started out with a D90. I'm looking at getting into aircraft photography, my main hobby is R/C aircraft flying but want to make sure I get my second lens right!
Thanks

These were taken with the Nikon 300mm 2.8vr. (y) I tend to use: 70-200mm vr, 300mm vr or the 200-400mm vr.
I would say the 300mm vr the most. ;)

Kev.

Back