Consider This Please.

Name
Don
Edit My Images
No
p749206931-4.jpg

I had an e-mail from a well known Wildlife Photographer (which i still have) saying he considered this Bittern shot to be the best he had seen in ages, i would like your opinions please.

I believe any image of a bittern will be good. The fact that you have one in a picture is an achievement in itself!

This particular one is definitly good. The composition is great, nice balance, the bittern is looking into the dead space which is also (y) Good light on the face of the bittern, maybe slightly overexposed, but not alot can be done about that!

Definitly a (y)

I would have to agree with the before mentioned well know wildlife photographer.
It's a really sharp shot and very nice pose, but I think the one thing that makes the shot stand out is the light...Beautiful glow to it.

Anthony

The light that makes the birds head glow makes this stand out from the norm. Well it does to me anyway..........

what on Earth made you doubt the wildlife photographer ? its fantastic.

Grade A without a doubt. The lighting illuminates the eye and picks out the feather detail superbly. Jealous? Moi?
BTW. Meant to ask, do you use camo...lens sleeve, hide etc?

Last edited:
The light and the fact that it is standing out against a green background rather than the normal straw coloured reeds certainly make this shot stand out.

Many many thanks for all your kind comments very much Appreciated Don.

Mex sorry you saw it that way but No i Did`nt and would`nt Doubt this person in anyway.

Zeugma no camo i sit in a bright coloured coat in a nature reserve hide.
thanks again Don.

Back