contacted rovers waiting an anwers ?

Name
Alex james
Edit My Images
Yes
i have sent an email to bristol rovers to take pictures for a game along with pictures that i have took hopefully i will get a answers ? :)

thanks alex

First team? = Very Very slim chance

Reserves/Youths = More of a chance

Womens = No problem

It will depend on if you already have a good relationship with the club Alex, however i wish you the best of luck and hope that you are successful.

I was very lucky to get my break covering football in this way and its is an excellent way to learn.

Just make sure you pay attention to where you can and can't sit and obey the unwritten rules (like making sure the togs to your left/right can see past you)

Best of luck with it Alex :)

Alex, who did you email and when!?

It's usually a good idea to give a ring to the club as well...explain the situation and see what they say.

i have sent an email to bristol rovers to take pictures for a game along with pictures that i have took hopefully i will get a answers ? :)

God luck with it.. I hope they have the decency to reply and I hope you get something out of it... You get nothing if you dont ask and its suprising how many people wont even send the email... so well done and let us know.. hopefuly good news :)

Back