Contrasty!

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
It's really harsh sun and contrasty light today, so very tricky to nail the exposure. I failed dismally with quite a few, but I like this one.

OY8N7271-01.jpg

The easiest shots were in the shade.

OY8N7250-01.jpg

700mm.(500mm +1.4 TC) 200 ISO

I like both of them, especially the blackbird! You wouldn't think something black against a black background would be a good idea, but here it kinda works.

I'm in awe of your bird photos, as usual :LOL:

:agree: - Blackbird is a cracker!
Paul ;)

Toooo much light now then CT?
Still damn good tho (y)

Do you note that the blacky is minus a claw?

Thanks fellers! :)

I had a Magpie land on my bird table today, camera, lens attached, sitting feet away... But I'm on the phone with a client chatting away whilst frustratingly watching it slowly spread its huge wings in a display of some sort. ...aaagggrrr. :bang: :( :crying:

:LOL:

I know that feeling only too well Adam. :puke:

Toooo much light now then CT?

Never happy am I? :D

Do you note that the blacky is minus a claw?

I never noticed - well spotted! (y)

CT ... you have now idea how good it feels to know that someone with as much experience as yourself can also struggle with too much light sometimes ;)

2nd shot is my fave ... black on black ... makes him look a bit goth! :D

Oh! & he's not the only poor s*d missing a claw! :crying:

CT ... you have now idea how good it feels to know that someone with as much experience as yourself can also struggle with too much light sometimes ;)

Whaddya mean sometimes? - I've struggled all day today too! :puke:
Oh! & he's not the only poor s*d missing a claw! :crying:

Tragedy!!! :eek: :LOL:

It's actually worse today if anything... nightmare! The birds are flitting in and out of harsh sun and deep shadow. :puke:

OY8N7320-01.jpg

I just want it nice and bright but a little overcast. Not much to ask for is it? :crying:

Cracking work Cedric, and I particularly like the last Tit:)

It's actually worse today if anything... nightmare! The birds are flitting in and out of harsh sun and deep shadow. :puke:
Bit like the birds in my race last Sunday :LOL:

Unless he's stuffed ... theres nothing wrong with that picture CT :love:

I could show you my feeble attempt at captuing a tit with my 85mm ... but I think Ill spare you that one! :puke:

Well it's good and sharp Glo! All you need to do now is get closer - crawl under a blanket -SAS style, and stake out that feeder.
super_smilies007.gif

Back