Copy to CD from Lightroom?

Not sure you can. Can you not just copy them onto your hard drive and then burn them onto a CD?

EDIT - ok quick google suggest maybe you can, never knew that

There is a preset for it in the export menu ;)

But as JL suggested it does use your HD as an intermediate stop...

wouldn't that depend on whether you want to burn raw or jpeg? If raw then just copy the xmp file too. else, use export: burn full sized jpg or dng to disk is the way to go.

Just select the images you wish to export, then select File>Export and select Files to CD/DVD from the top options.

All LR processing is then applied and images exported to CD/DVD with the settings you chose.

Voila...

Just select the images you wish to export, then select File>Export and select Files to CD/DVD from the top options.

All LR processing is then applied and images exported to CD/DVD with the settings you chose.

Voila...

Only with my system I can't do this. It won't let me.

I now remember that I posted the same problem on 24th September, and was directed to the following page www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b682dB

That got me sorted last time - fingers crossed it help again.

Hmmmm, what happens when you try doing this...? What errors do you get...?

Hmmmm, what happens when you try doing this...? What errors do you get...?

I wish I could refer you direct to the thread but I'm not sure how to do it!

Various messages like "This file is not writable" and "This feature has been disabled".

It's something to do with running WXP in 64 bit mode, whatever that means.

Anyway, the workaround didn't work either, so I simply sent the files to my desktop and then copied them to the DVD drive from there. So sorted. But what a palaver....:bang:

Thanks all.

Back