Cosina Macro Lens...

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I just heard about this one, and there's a review here. Might be of interest to some. The build quality is meant to be very Mickey Mouse, and AF is rather slow, but pic quality is supposed to be very good...

For the £130 that costs I think a better option would be the Canon 50mm F1.8 lens and a set of extension tubes to make that (and any other lenses you already have) into a true macro capable lenses. The Canon is a real belted of a lens and although not the best made, will serve you well for many years if treated with reasonable care. It’s sharp and will also retain much of its retail value should you decide to sell it on at a later date.

Steve said:
For the £130 that costs I think a better option would be the Canon 50mm F1.8 lens and a set of extension tubes to make that (and any other lenses you already have) into a true macro capable lenses. The Canon is a real belted of a lens and although not the best made, will serve you well for many years if treated with reasonable care. It’s sharp and will also retain much of its retail value should you decide to sell it on at a later date.

Especially if you're a Nikon user! [smilie=w:

In which case the Nikon 50mm f1.8 is equally good, much better made, and not very much more expensive :D

The Edge said:
In which case the Nikon 50mm f1.8 is equally good, much better made, and not very much more expensive :D

[smilie=t:

Back