Cotswold Wildlife Park fri 12th march

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Well Finally managed to get to the CWP on Fri, pulled up in the carpark and the rain came down :crying: A cup of coffee and a few phone calls later and it cleared up so here we go a few I liked:

1 Burrowing Owl
4428409323_dfb6fb5180_o.jpg

2 Red Tailed Racer
4428409429_4976aa6c11_o.jpg

3 Lunch time (forgot to get name of bird :( )
4428409123_1e1cfedfa2_o.jpg

4 Do a little dance (the female was not interested one bit poor lad)
4429175208_e16728810a_o.jpg

5 Do you think He's watching us??
4429175104_f6eae79186.jpg

6 the "famous" cotswold Wolverine haha :D
4429175410_13055e3351_o.jpg

Had a really nice few hours wandering round, will def go back now!!

(y) Nice set, love the do you think he's looking at us...

I have so much to learn lol, mine never come out like this which is frustrating lol!

5 Do you think He's watching us??
4429175104_f6eae79186.jpg

I think he is....................:D

(y) Nice set, love the do you think he's looking at us...

I have so much to learn lol, mine never come out like this which is frustrating lol!

Believe me I was suprised that I actually liked any of the pics, usually end up banging my head against the wall, I think part of the 'success' (in my eyes anyway) was that it was so quiet and I had time to check after taking a pic and re-take to try and get it right.

As I said it was a really nice place to visit in the week

thanks for the comments . Steve.:D

Really like #4, could do with a little processing on it, though.

And the #3 are Kookabura's. They have a great song!!

Nice set, like the Rollers in 5, as for the Wolverine, that is one of her fav poses, 3 is the Kookaburra's, Blue-winged Kookaburra to be presise :D

Really like #4, could do with a little processing on it, though.

And the #3 are Kookabura's. They have a great song!!

Yeah needs a little work, didnt have chance to do much so pretty much straight out of camera

Nice set, like the Rollers in 5, as for the Wolverine, that is one of her fav poses, 3 is the Kookaburra's, Blue-winged Kookaburra to be presise :D

Cheers, I did wander past the wolverine a few times hoping for some sort of movement but not meant to be. Oh well good excuse to go again :)

Cheers, I did wander past the wolverine a few times hoping for some sort of movement but not meant to be. Oh well good excuse to go again :)

You do have to catch her in the right mood ;), but worth it if you do :D

Some nice shots. I like No 5. Question to Stuart the resident CWP member, what is the proper name of these (rollers). Reason i ask is that when i visited the best shot of the day for me, was one of these:) - Brian

#4 & #5 are the best for me - although I agree that you could probably get a bit more out of #4 with a bit of processing.

#1 & #3 are spoilt by the BG for me. Hopefully the wolverine will be feeling a bit more active next time ;)

thats not a wolverine, its a genadier guard hiding in the bushes. :LOL: (don,t go much on his camo though) nice set of pics (y)

Some nice shots. I like No 5. Question to Stuart the resident CWP member, what is the proper name of these (rollers). Reason i ask is that when i visited the best shot of the day for me, was one of these:) - Brian

Hi, they would be Blue-bellied Roller's :D

Thanks for that Stuart, how much was your season ticket!:D

Was about £52 if I remember correctly, well worth it though when you look at it as costing £10 ish a time without, and I have been known to go two times in the same week :D

Thanks all for the positives!! I agree that the backgrounds do spoil 1 & 3 but the keepers would have had a fit if I had let them all out to grab 'the shot' :LOL:

£57.50 (which is what it is now) for a season ticket is good value, it was £11.50 for an adult ticket so thats 5 visits. I work shifts so get plenty of time on me own at home and this is a great way to spend a few hours.

Back