Cotswold Wildlife Park Sunday Meet

And I thought I had got away without someone taking a piccy of me Lesley :razz: With Rich waving that peice of glass all over the place how could I say no :LOL: Lovely shot of the Meer`s and the Pole cat, and unusual to see those colours in the snake. It was nice to have met you as well Lesley, and the farewell kiss we had as the sun went down over the car park, will stay in my mind for a long time ;) As will the one Rich planted on me as well :puke::puke:

Good set, was nice meeting you, like the Pole Cat, is a difficult begger to get that one :D

Thanks for your comments, I think you have to be close to feed time to get that pole cat he wakes up then.

To see the old Red Panda awake was a new one for me.

I kept going back to the Pallas cats they were lovely. A couple with a small dog were there at one time, dog was wrong side of the barrier and I presume it was Mother cat who was snarling trying to get her paws & claws through the mesh ready to take it on. Looking at the way she was I think the dog would have lost. I think the dog thought that as well as it backed off.

I do take the odd one of people when they not looking Lol.

Last edited:
Back