Midlands Cotswolds Bird Hides....are there any?

Name
Glynn
Edit My Images
No
Currently visiting the Cotswolds for two weeks and looking for any bird hides in the area?

I found the Cotswold Water Park and will be visiting, but would particularly like to find 'Raptor' hides.

Not really interested in Falconry Centres, or Bird Parks, as I prefer to shoot 'in the wild'. - Any suggestions, greatfully received.

Cheers
Glynn

Last edited:
I can't recommend any not being from those parts but I had a look around and did a screenshot of this. It may not be the area you're thinking about though.

I've been to Slimbridge as a lad, long time ago now but it was excellent, even saw a Merlin.

Anyway..........

Screenshot (7).jpg

I can't recommend any not being from those parts but I had a look around and did a screenshot of this. It may not be the area you're thinking about though.

I've been to Slimbridge as a lad, long time ago now but it was excellent, even saw a Merlin.

Anyway..........

View attachment 381530

Thanks Dale, been here for a week now and really struggling to get any decent shots of anything. - Lots of Red Kites seen, but nothing within range.....even with 700mm attached!

Never mind, i'll be back in Kent next week, with the Short Eared Owls, just before they head back to the arctic!

Back