See above
Edit My Images
No
a few from yesterday in regent street

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

i know nothing about flash photography, and i was amazed they all came out in focus!!!
i shot them at ISO 1000 too, so i was amazed they werent that noisy either.

i messed up with first one and still had the camera set for indoors. i reduced the exposure as much as i could in PP as it looked like a photo of the sun to begin with! The others havent been PPed

Did you know the woman in the second pic? she seems friendly if not!!

Think 2 is my favourite, but all the indoor ones seem like they could've benefitted from a diffuser, as there's some shadowing - also, and I may be totally mistaken, there's no need to shoot with such a high ISO if you're going to be using flash - like you said, though, they're not very noisy!

the second one is proof that the camera does lie. it looks like she is giving me a 'look', but it was the very smallest of a split second. shame, though, coz she was cute as anything :)

I may be totally mistaken, there's no need to shoot with such a high ISO if you're going to be using flash - like you said, though, they're not very noisy!

i was mainly worried about blurring from moving the camera or subject movement. i think it was shooting at about 1/40 with the aperture wide open.
next time i'll try the ISO a bit lower and see how i get on.
i might bring a faster lens too :)

I mostly shoot with flash at 1/250 and f4 maybe f5.6 and ISO 400 or 800 if its really dark. If I'm just using fill in flash, I meter for the background still keeping 1/250 and change the f-stop accordingly.
The first shot very good as it is, does look like you've pull down the exposure in post processing. And the inside shots have the orange cast of the indoor lighting, which suggests you had room to play with the flash and speeding up the shutter speed.

Back