Edit My Images
Yes
Here's two of my favourite shots taken in the lakes this "summer"
Kevin

Lily_Tarn.jpg

Buttermere.jpg

Sunset_over_Windermere.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely, particularly No 2 I like the way the fence matches the tree line. Colours are lovely too.

Andy

A couple of nice shots there Kevin - I agree with Andy in that I like number 2 the best - good composition, colours and lighting :)

Kevin, lovely images. I prefer #1 with the stronger red tones, but the reflections in 2 are very good.

Thank you all for your kind replies, I think no.1 is my fav, I like the stronger colours, love looking at these, reminds me of being there, out on nice walks, enjoying the views, our most favourite place.
Kevin :)

Both lovely pictures Kevin. Nice and clear and great colours to them both. The second is my fav, just spot on(y)

Fantastic shots chap. 2 stands out for me also.

Couple of things from me though. In the second, cloning out the people in the shot would really help as I find them a tad distracting.

With the last shot, If you push the exposure on the reflection a tad, this could really help to balance the shot a bit more.

A small issue with all the shots, and that is the title text you have included over the shot itself distracts slightly for me, spoiling the overall impact. Just my opinion of course :)

good work none the less!

Back