Couple from the Quay

D

Dappa44

I know its been shot to death but i still like shooting there, even though im a red and white.

C+C welcome!!!!

Baltic.jpg

MilleniumBridge.jpg

MilleniumtoBaltic.jpg

All very nice. Like the second one best. Love the orange glow on the millennium bridge. Must get my self down there.

Did you try any in aperture priority? Exif says shutter priority and the first 2 are at f3.5 - which won't get you much depth of field. last one is f11 and does look a little sharper. Be interesting to see the the others at f11 f16 sort of range.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Robert im gutted about the first 2 shots as i totally forgot to shoot in aperture???

Next time i'll get them right, its only 15 mins up the road for me so no problem.

I'm really liking these, despite the aperture issues. Your last one is really excellent!

Did you try any in aperture priority? Exif says shutter priority and the first 2 are at f3.5 - which won't get you much depth of field. last one is f11 and does look a little sharper. Be interesting to see the the others at f11 f16 sort of range.

Newbie question: where do you find the exif information please? It would be a great help to see what settings are used in each picture.

Thank you

I love these shots. Some of the angles are great. I have taken many night time shots there myself. I am also red and white, but not Sunderland, I am originally from Southampton :LOL: Next time you are going down there let me know and maybe I can tag along if you wouldn't mind???

I love these shots. Some of the angles are great. I have taken many night time shots there myself. I am also red and white, but not Sunderland, I am originally from Southampton :LOL: Next time you are going down there let me know and maybe I can tag along if you wouldn't mind???

No problem mate, will let you know when we visit the quay next time ;)

Newbie question: where do you find the exif information please? It would be a great help to see what settings are used in each picture.

Thank you

I use iexif from opanda. there are plenty of other similar programs too. It is a browser add on - just right click the picture and choose 'view exif'. Some pictures don't have the info.

Nice pics Dappa, im ashamed ive never photographed these yet i worked on both buildings (Baltic and the Sage) must get down there and have a crack at them.

Nice Avartar by the way but i feel it would look better in B&W :LOL:

Back