couple of B&W self portraits with the missus

Edit My Images
Yes
was experimenting the other night with some DIY lighting, and a projector screen, came up with these, not much processing done just converted to B&W

l_8123c7fc3cffdff29e7308a1a39b3ad0.jpg

l_a6492d1959ef11cd386a31f8b84f1bfa.jpg

l_f76428fc4c0f3926e5c04fc6585128b2.jpg

comments welcome

thanks for looking

glenn

not a bad set, I think I prefer the 1st and 3rd, the second doesn't do much for me. I was reading this last night though:
potraits

seems like you have broken the first rule!

#1, then #3
#2 is soft

#1 is really good
#3 looks like she's pushing you away

imho ymmv

Now then,

If this thread was titled

'couple of B&W self portraits with the hubby'

Hmmm

I like number 1 - agree with the comments where the last one looks as though she is pushing you away.

number 1 is definitely the pick of the bunch for me, and not easy being self portraits. (y)

The thing that shouts at me is - you've thought it through and gone to a lot of trouble to set this up, but are wearing a vest.

No.1 for me....you've done a great job setting these up and certainly inspired me to have a go with my girlfriend...agree with all comments above but still think you have done a great job...congratulations

Agree with what's been said so far.

thanks for all the great comments :D and also for the constructive criticism, i thought most of it through but not what i was wearing lol... it came to the time of taking pics and i didnt even know what to wear hahaha, but thanks for the heads up on the 'no no-sleeved' tops.

No worries - glad you weren't offended by the comment. I spent hours setting up a session with my better half & didn't notice how terrible part of the backdrop looked until someone here pointed it out - I just didn't see it!
Hope to see more...

Back