couple of mx pict

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
this was taken on my fuji 9600.. moved on to a Pentax K100D now.. any comments on the picts,it wasn't a very good light on the day..

I actually think the faster shutter speed works ok here (freezes the motion of the sand and the sand being flung up shows the motion in the shot IMO).
Good shots, perhaps a slightly tighter crop might look good?

Really nice!..what lens did you use and what track was it?

It's Ardersier, beside Nairn, I know it well :D

That's a decent take on that berm mxfun, it's not easy to get something that looks right there. I'd agree with Rick about it needing to be cropped tighter but then again, I crop in too much sometimes :p

Hopefully have some better picts after next weekend ,you having a looky down at the fun weekend Dod?

Really nice!..what lens did you use and what track was it?
these were taken on a fuji S9600 compact,i'm up and running with DSLR now a pentax K100D and a couple of lenses for now..(y)

Look forward to more pics mate..they were very good!..Makes me miss my YZ250 though!!..Happy days.

Hopefully have some better picts after next weekend ,you having a looky down at the fun weekend Dod?
Should be there on Sunday, don't think I'll be able to make both days :(

Look forward to more pics mate..they were very good!..Makes me miss my YZ250 though!!..Happy days.
ah i see.. i miss ma CRF450 just as much mate:thumbsdown: ,Look on the bright side looking at Dods picts at Woodside in Elgin today..... i'm over it LOL:woot:,no kit to clean or bike no sore bones tomorrow ..... not helping eh:wacky:

:crying: no not really...lol..although I don't miss crashing all the time at mildenhall..lol

Back