Crap weather + American football = Intresting images!!!!

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,
What a day!!!!! My shots in my opinion were poor, I was using my 50-500 on my 20D - iso400 @ 400th - 1000th when the weather turned bad I put the 70-200 on at f3.5 400th. If I'm honest I struggled for the second day in a row after the open, I think I'm starting to find the limitations of my lens set up and its is really frustrating :bang: :bang:

Image6.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

I really like them. Love the women in the background on number 3 :D Captured some great actions shots in what sounds like some pretty nasty conditions :) well done.

Hi Ally, man I can't believe the Hurricanes got beat by the Nighthawks! I shot the Hurricanes last week at Meadowbank and they ran a mock.
The images seem a tad over sharpened...how you post processing?

cheers
Iain

I think you've done well in difficult conditions. The third one is great.

Hi Ally, man I can't believe the Hurricanes got beat by the Nighthawks! I shot the Hurricanes last week at Meadowbank and they ran a mock.
The images seem a tad over sharpened...how you post processing?

cheers
Iain

Hi Iain,
Was an intresting game, in alot of ways. I'm struggling
with the pre sets in lightroom at the moment. Every time I import a RAW file it puts 25% noise reduction and 25% sharping and thats how I get the oversharping on the shots. Just a case of working with it, and getting a 300 or 400 2.8!!!! :LOL:

Back