Create a DVD using Pro Show Gold 3

Name
Gillian
Edit My Images
Yes
I know Janice uses this software for slideshows and I have been using it for awhile now. The tutorial disk that comes with it is not exactly the same as the programme, especially when creating a DVD.

If anyone of you guys can help with the following, I would be really grateful.

When I choose 'create DVD' from top menu bar, I get 4 screens to complete before creating the DVD. Only 3 are shown on the tutorial. To create a DVD, do I need to alter the last screen which is PC Autorun? I chose this screen last night and there is a box to check which says something like create PC ISO :shrug: I checked it and it took over an hour to render the DVD and then just froze saying program not responding.

I have burnt 3 before last night and 1 will work okay in the DVD player but the other 2 say "cannot play this disk"

I don't know what if anything I had done differently with any of them, except on the first 3, I didn't fill in the ISO checkbox on the last screen before pressing 'Create'

As anyone got any ideas or a screen shot tutorial for me to follow? Thanks guys

I must admit Gilly I struggled with this program - it kept freezing on me, but i think it might be my spec of computer.

I always use burn to ISO - as this way I have a file I can burn time and time again, without going through the many hours of proshow rendering the files.

I'll have a look around for a tutorial

Back