Creative ideas for collisions

Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
Lately I've been sharing a few of my ideas for droplet collision images with Ash on here and he has executed some amazing shots, truly stunning.
I cant do them myself at the moment, for several reasons - one of which is that my main macro flash is broken, and I wasn't quite up to full collision standard anyways. So as I'm keen to see more creative collisions and I thought I would encourage more people to get involved.
So here are a few ideas to get the ball rolling, please add your own ideas here and lets see the results posted here too. I think it will be a fun creative macro challenge :)

1/
Tomato juice/ cream of tomato soup - a large tomato with the top cut off, filled with soup, juice, or dyed water, lol and a droplet collision with dyed water/juice or cream/milk? Or a small pan or bowl of soup with cream dropped in, maybe with a sprig of herbs for extra interest.

2/
Fruit cocktail - how about a hollowed out water melon, or pineapple filled with juice, with cherries and cocktail umbrella on the top and a collision going into that?

3/
A small paint pot, maybe one of the matchpot ones, or a kids tub of paint, with a brush or two and a droplet going into the paint tub?

4/
you might all think I'm freaky with this one, you will need a good friend to participate:D, a collision going into a mouth - ie from a drink or something:shrug:

The ideas Ash has already completed :- a cocktail with a collision, an egg with a collision, a still life veggie with a collision in an upturned mushroom

Thanks Angi! And thanks for all the ideas, it's fun trying to pull them off :D

I will certainly have a go with some of these... soup first me thinks (y)

Back