Crich quarry & Carsington clouds

Bumph GB

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple more photos from my trip to Black rock on thursday (link to previous thread http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=118266 ). I wasn't quite sure where to go at first so i set off towards Matlock bath passing through Crich on the way so decided to pay a visit to the lighthouse, it was bloody windy and cold up there so i didn't stay long but i did like this photo:

1)
3339906816_f458af3457_o.jpg

After i'd finished at Black rock i realised it was still only mid afternoon and the weather was still holding quite nicely so i carried on down the road to Carsington water to see if there was any boats out and about.
Long story short, there wasn't any but i did see some interesting clouds on the horizon and so rattled off a couple of shots. Here's one of them:

2)
3339906296_443f288582_o.jpg

TFL :)

im in love with the second image... i love HDR and i think this image is amazing... i love the clouds... they look like there roman gods or something... hard to explain... but im sure you catch my drift..

wonderfull images, im also a great fan of HDR and the second one really does it for me :D

Back