Croft Castle Church

I like that, the subject, toning and overall effect. For me it could perhaps be a little less saturated or may be presented with a dark border? It is very much the sort of thing I keep wanting to try myself but I struggle to get started.

That's certainly striking, different and unusual and I do like it :D

Well created Dominic.

Maybe you could tell us how?

I don't know how it was created but to me it's like sitting in a chair or laying on a bed on holiday looking at the scene out of a window through a curtain or blind. I like it.

Nice effects with the layering and texture, a long way from a photograph in that respect. for me personally, the contrast is a bit too high and colours intense, but saying that this probably matches your other photos and style generally.
thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next one as well

I like that, the subject, toning and overall effect. For me it could perhaps be a little less saturated or may be presented with a dark border? It is very much the sort of thing I keep wanting to try myself but I struggle to get started.
Thanks Chris
I'll take a look at reducing the saturation.

That's certainly striking, different and unusual and I do like it :D

Well created Dominic.

Maybe you could tell us how?
Thanks Alan

I really like that. Lovely colours and mood.
I've been meaning to try this style for a while. There's a Youtuber, who's name escapes me, who does similar work.
Thanks Jason
I've been watching videos of a YouTuber called Andy Gray, maybe that's the one you're thinking of. If not let me know who you're thinking of and I'll take a look.

Nice effects with the layering and texture, a long way from a photograph in that respect. for me personally, the contrast is a bit too high and colours intense, but saying that this probably matches your other photos and style generally.
thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next one as well

Thanks
I'll take a look at softening it down a bit.

Back