Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Saw this and couldn't resist :)

3630455824_b1c708e5a5_o.jpg

A brilliant fortuitous capture (y) and true to form for you John, a good title(y)

Great spot with the "crossed" clouds (y)

Mal, James, Pat - cheers for those comments :)

X marks the spot :)

:LOL: Took me a while to work out how it was a fortuitous capture and well spotted, thought that was what most telephone/telegraph poles looked like.

Glad BeHappy pointed out the clouds :LOL::LOL: Fail on obversation for Ackary there!

(y) John. Good spot :D

Would've been abit boring with just the lines however to get the clouds behind in the same cross way , good eye !

cool shot

Cheers Kelly and Neil

Just of those moments I'm glad I had the camera with me :)

(Actually I've always got the camera with me :D)

Good one John, well spotted.

:LOL: Took me a while to work out how it was a fortuitous capture and well spotted, thought that was what most telephone/telegraph poles looked like.

Glad BeHappy pointed out the clouds :LOL::LOL: Fail on obversation for Ackary there!

I can't believe you never spotted that! :whistle: :nuts:

I still thought it was good before the clouds were pointed out :LOL:

John, Graeme, Dave - thanks guys :)

Its interesting how the throwaway quick grabs (as this was :)) sometimes work better than the carefully constructed shots :)

My old RE teacher from 1969, Mr Packington, always said 'Boys, when you're out and about keep looking up - theres lots to see up there'

Very wise!

He broke his neck when he fell down a manhole :)

(That last bit isn't true btw :))

Excellent picture
well done, sir! :clap:

Did you pay the pilots to be there at just the right time :). Well spotted. You would have to wait a long time to see this again.

Back