Crown Green Bowling...

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
Not something to generally grace this site, but here are a couple of images I processed [highly] from the other day. I was only using the 90mm lens [apart from one shot] so i didnt have any chance on variation.

And Crown Green Bowling, they say is a sport for all ages....but not this time, it was just the Over 60's playing. [and I got sunburnt!]

1. The Green
2644118808_0859f540f8.jpg

2644125012_8e6c3467b7.jpg

3.The Hut, and One Ball travels
2644130262_4d8ae9db1d.jpg

4. First Ball Bowled
2643306271_f59bbf242b.jpg

5. Ready for Landing
2643310481_b749d94212.jpg

Thanks for looking!

now now... the clouds s AMAZING!

look like it has been photoshopped? lol

Now I can see it :LOL: I like the processing, maybe a little more sharpening as you say, but still a very nice image.

yeah i know what your saying but look at no.2, the 4 men dont you think theyr 'too bright', matching to whole of the picture? heh, and other one, the clouds it seems like the sky is becoming black! or the storm is coming! ha :)

yeah i know what your saying but look at no.2, the 4 men dont you think theyr 'too bright', matching to whole of the picture? heh, and other one, the clouds it seems like the sky is becoming black! or the storm is coming! ha :)

its how i wanted to process these. :shrug: each to their own. I dont process all my images like this....just wanted to do something a tad different. Each to their own....

its cool, it still looks great ;)

I like them Dellipher. They're different and like the processing but like you said they could do with sharpening up a little. Nice compositions and colours (y)

If anyone outside Yorkshire has seen the b***dy weather we've had here lately you'd know why they're tonemapped!! :). Nice shots :clap:. Kind regards Graham.

Indeed - p***ing down for the last few days.

How about a slower shutter speed so that we get some sense of the movement ?

Can you tone map on its own without hdr-ing?

Tonemapping ... HDR ... Pretty much the same thing. Tonemapping uses a slightly limited dynamic range over full HDR images.

If anyone outside Yorkshire has seen the b***dy weather we've had here lately you'd know why they're tonemapped!! :). Nice shots :clap:. Kind regards Graham.

Actually these were taken on friday, when it was utterly gorgeous weather, infact I got sunburnt....but this is Carlton where I live....and it only snowed in carlton nowhere else in Barnsley...:LOL::LOL:so maybe we have our own weather system.

It did rain later though.

These are great Adele - 1, 2 and 4 are crackers - the processing works a treat and has given what I think of as a sedate sport a dynamic feel :D

Very nice indeed!

Back