Crowned Verreaux's Sifaka Pair. (and a bonus)

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Some more from yesterday, they have put the Sifaka back in the enclosure now (as of yesterday), this is because he has been getting on well with the new one through the bars, the up side to this is if they continue to get on well they now plan to release them both in to the Walk-Through area :D

1. on his own.
IMG_8739.jpg

2. And getting on well together :D
IMG_8725.jpg

3. And for an added bonus, her is the 3rd one who is going through his quarantine at the moment :D
IMG_8627.jpg

Thanks for looking.

A real pity about the wire mesh in #3.

Nice shots!

A real pity about the wire mesh in #3.

Nice shots!

Thanks, know what you mean about the4 mesh, couldnt be helped though as he is in Qurantine so you cant get anywhere the mesh to lose it.

Looking good Stu, I hope they continue to do well together, all the literature says the males kill eachother!! :eek::eek::eek:

Looking good Stu, I hope they continue to do well together, all the literature says the males kill eachother!! :eek::eek::eek:

I know, they were hopping to mix the 2 new ones, but apparently these to were getting on well, they had actually been hugging each other, not be able to get there since but when I was there they had a keeper sat in with them just in case.

I hope it goes well as would be nice for them both to be out. :D

Lovely shots Stuart

Lovely shots, very vibrant colours!
What gear do you usually use on your wildlife park visits?

which are these done with? I love the depth of the colour without looking over saturated.

I've got a crappy Tamron 70-300 £100 jobby and never been happy with my shots at the CWP ( I live in Witney ) and am looking to upgrade to a GOOD tele soon!

which are these done with? I love the depth of the colour without looking over saturated.

I've got a crappy Tamron 70-300 £100 jobby and never been happy with my shots at the CWP ( I live in Witney ) and am looking to upgrade to a GOOD tele soon!

Was using the 7D and 100-400, is a good lens and my most used, I get to Cotswolds quite a bit, and have done a meet there before, will be doing more meets and you are more than welcome to join us.

Back