Mike
Edit My Images
No
Wouldn't you just like to meet them and thump him/her :mad:

Last edited:
Do you think if we make enough noise they'll wake up?? :D

That would be telling;)

Well, just remember where you are.
By noon we'll have made up our own versions of the story, and you'll be earmarked for one or more of the following:

Deportation
Prison
Gitmo
Castration
Aquiring five children of mixed race, a six bed detatched house, three foreign holidays annually, 2 new cars and a fully sky package.

You have been warned!! ;)

Well, just remember where you are.
By noon we'll have made up our own versions of the story, and you'll be earmarked for one or more of the following:

Deportation
Prison
Gitmo
Castration
Aquiring five children of mixed race, a six bed detatched house, three foreign holidays annually, 2 new cars and a fully sky package.

You have been warned!! ;)

That made me chuckle.... Although I'm pretty sure castration didn't make Mike smile haha

Can we choose? I'll take deportation please.... To somewhere warm :D :D

Some good deals going to Yemen, Syria and Somalia.......I believe they are working holidays.....

:rage::rage::rage: Do you have any idea what a pain in the arris that was, especialy with a SLOW computer!! Not only loads of RTMS about that git but then having to try and find the ones that weren't him in amongst them to splat those too!!

and breath....

hope you all got your pharmacy supplies in time :D

:rage::rage::rage: Do you have any idea what a pain in the arris that was, especialy with a SLOW computer!! Not only loads of RTMS about that git but then having to try and find the ones that weren't him in amongst them to splat those too!!

and breath....

hope you all got your pharmacy supplies in time :D

Here ya go Yv :jaffa: You've earned it.

I believe Mike and T are all stocked up and good to go ;)

Back