P

paul cull-pearce

Hi folks,

What are Crumpler camera bags like ?

Good or Bad ?

Thanks,

Paul

The bags are great.

Finding out how big they are and what you can fit in them is a right pita!

:)

The bags are great.

Finding out how big they are and what you can fit in them is a right pita!

:)

:agree:

Our local TK Maxx had stock of the Ripper Tripper for £40. Bag was priced at £125. Collected one for a colleague and I have to say, I was a little disappointed. The bag was huge but the actual camera compartment was pretty small. Only sufficient for a camera body, a couple of lenses, a flashgun and some odds and sods.

Love mine, really great bag. Stay clear of the website unless you really need to, then prepare yourself and be brave

I have a 7 million Dollar Home and love it, woudl definately get one again if it broke ...... which it wont.
Very well made and looks cool and doesnt look like you are carrying £££££'s of kit

If it breaks, it has a life warranty :p

I love my Ben's Pizza XL, though it is a little small. It's very hard to find the right size - if in doubt, get a larger one.

Between myself and my other half we have 6 crumpler bags, so read into that what you will :)

I'm probably going to buy a Crumpler bag soon, I need a new one.

I was thinking of going for one of th 'Pretty Boy' seris ones...in L size, anyone know how big that is? I need to store a 400D with battery grip, 28-135mm lens, flashgun, lens hood and loads of buisiness cards.

Edit: Nevermind, I bought one, they can hold a SLR body plus 2 lenses with is fine with me, since I only have 1 :p

Back