[CSC]: Critic plz: Pic of my son.

Name
naz
Edit My Images
Yes
Yrying to edit some photos taken over the week. Can I plz have some feedback re exposures and white balance plz?

IMG_0481 by t400her, on Flickr

Thank you very much, Naz.

Hi Naz. You might have better luck if you post this in the Feedback and Critique - People and Portraits section, or ask a friendly Mod to move it for you :)

Oh I thought i did posted there. Oppsie! Could a friendly Mod please move my thread pretty plz?
Naz.

First couple I'd use a reflector or fill in flash. Other than that great natural looking poses in my book.

As said a bit of fill would have helped you here. Exposures of the B/G look good in the first & I'd have given him some room to his right of his elbow. :)

Thank you very much both of you. What do you mean by fill flash tho?

Thanks. Naz.

Yes Matt it is. We went down to a caravan park in clacton for the week. Some of the photos were taken on the golf course and we were being urged to move lol! Wish I had more time there as the setting was fantastic. The beach was not a great one unfortunately. The weather was cloudy. I have some pictures I love but the background looks blown too white? I tried to edit them last night but gave up in the end. I need to study my photoshop manual a bit more :-/

Thanks for all the feedback.

Back