cuddling Kids

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
2521691106_207e50fa6f_o.jpg

This is probably one to melt the hearts of the mum when she sees it. I just cannot believe that the baby, for 7 weeks old, how much she looked at the camera.
She was so mch easier to shoot than her brother.

Nice i like.

Works in B&W as i think its possible all the patterns would be distracting in a colour shot.

Like it a lot dellipher.
:clap::clap:
I agree, I found my 10 week old niece a lot more "cooperative" then her 5 year old brother :LOL:

Like it a lot dellipher.
:clap::clap:
I agree, I found my 10 week old niece a lot more "cooperative" then her 5 year old brother :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I bet - the problem with the little Chap is he tries to be affectionate with his sister by wanting to cuddle her and kiss her all the time - he's just not very gentle with it. :LOL:

Very nice indeed

THank you.

Nice i like.

Works in B&W as i think its possible all the patterns would be distracting in a colour shot.

I do have the shot in colour also - which I do not dislike.

Adele,

A friend of mine is due in a few weeks and she has asked me to take some similar shots as you've taken. Her lad will be 2ish so there will be one monster and 1 little boy/girl.

Would you be so kind to tell me what setup you used for these shots, was it handheld or tripod, size of background, flash etc.

I've never tried portrait work before but willing to give it a go for a friend at a special time of their life.

Cheers,

Adam.

very nice= )

Smashing Picture, you should have no problem selling pictures like that for sure

Smashing Picture, you should have no problem selling pictures like that for sure

Thank you!

Adele,

A friend of mine is due in a few weeks and she has asked me to take some similar shots as you've taken. Her lad will be 2ish so there will be one monster and 1 little boy/girl.

Would you be so kind to tell me what setup you used for these shots, was it handheld or tripod, size of background, flash etc.

I've never tried portrait work before but willing to give it a go for a friend at a special time of their life.

Cheers,

Adam.

Hi Adam, these were taken in DiddyDaves studio, there's a 3-light set up, which is two lights on the back and an octagonal softbox at the front, they're shot on paper, and they'e all handheld. I think DiddyDave has a better explanation on one of his Emma Posts, eithe Emma came 5th I think....:thinking:

very nice= )

Cheers Adele.

Found that thread. Gives me a few ideas.

Back