Curious Footsteps

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
This was taken on Great Ocean Road Australia at the site of the Twelve Apostles. For anyone interested.. Google Satellite View
3589989001_3e88bcf933.jpg

If anyone can think of a better title please suggest it.

View Larger

I like this kind of shot, would have preferred you to be much lower down, and looking through the path to the sea. Still, nice.

Gary.

Thanks Gary.. I see what you mean. Unfortunately what you don't see it a double decker bus load of people about to walk right across the frame, so my time was limited. Having said that it's amazing how many of them started taking photos of them too. I must have inspired someone at last. Bloody tourists :LOL:

I might put this on my revisit list and try something similar with more time and better composition. I might try and go somewhere more local though!

If anyone can think of a silly title please suggest it.
Was that John Stonehouse walking on the beach?

I like this, it has an air of mystery about it, and the sea colour makes me want to chuck my job and learn to surf.

Last edited:
Well seen and shot! Might have been inclined to edit out the 'extra' footprint at the bottom right but thats just a minor niggle :)

Alternative title? "Well that was deeper than he thought" :)

Was that John Stonehouse walking on the beach?

Haha very good.. although the footprints are going the wrong way for him they should be heading for melbourne :D

I think in a future shot I would try to avoid other footprints.. as they take away the direct path to the sea and it loses some of the loneliness.

Doin a reggie :LOL:

Back